Position: Large format Inkjet and Digital C-Type Operator
Salary: depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced High End Digital Photographic & Art Printer, with a minimum of 2 years professional printing experience, to join a well-established and growing Photographic & Fine Art printing company in London E2.
theprintspace is based in fantastic premises in Shoreditch, E2, in the heart of London’s thriving creative community. We provide the highest quality Professional Printing, Framing and Exhibition Mounting for photographers and artists throughout the UK and around the world. Our clients order via our excellent in-house cloud based print ordering system. We are the No.1 Professional Lab in the UK, we launched our European production site in Dusseldorf in 2019 and we plan to launch production sites in the U.S. and Asia in 2021.
Working in our print department using large format Inkjet printers and Chromira Digital C-Type printers, you must be able to work unsupervised, think on your feet, prioritise jobs, be flexible on hours and able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a very high quality of work.
The successful candidate should be hard working, career focussed and looking to progress in the high end creative printing industry. An appreciation of photography and art is essential to this role. Having a creative eye and creative opinions on images is essential as you will regularly be interacting with our creative clients and discussing their prints.
You must be able to work well under pressure as at times our workload can get very demanding. The team around you are fun and friendly and we all work together to get the job done and we all take pride in the fact that we have the highest industry reputation for what we do.
If you are serious about your profession and making a mark in this industry, then theprintspace is the place for you. We are the fastest growing company in our industry with ambitious expansion plans.
– Excellent knowledge of papers & high end print processes
– Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills
– Ability to work under pressure, prioritise schedules and manage workloads to meet deadlines
– Self motivatedOutgoing with excellent communication & customer service skills
– An appreciation for creativity and art
– Attention to detail Willingness to work additional hours at short notice when required
– Good team player
– Producing prints on Wide format inkjet printers and Chromira digital C-type printers
– Checking files and preparing them for printing using Photoshop
– Trimming prints and quality checking
– Collating orders ready for dispatch
– Assisting and advising clients by telephone and email
Send CV and Covering letter to Dave@theprintspace.co.uk
Interviews will be conducted by Zoom video calls