Salary £1,750 per month
theprintspace is based in fantastic premises in Shoreditch, E2, in the heart London’s thriving creative community. We provide the highest quality Professional Printing, Framing and Exhibition Mounting for photographers and artists throughout the UK and around the world via our excellent in-house cloud based online print ordering system.
Initially we are looking for someone to assist us over the next 3 months, however, there is a possibility of full time employment at the end of this
Working in our Despatch Department you will be responsible for quality checking, packaging and despatching orders via our various delivery services. Liaising with clients by telephone and email.
The successful candidate must have a desire to excel in providing the very best customer experience. should be hard working, career focussed and looking to progress in the high end creative printing industry.
You must be able to work well under pressure as at times our workload can get very demanding. The team around you are fun and friendly and we all work together to get the job done and we all take pride in the fact that we have the highest industry reputation for what we do.
- An appreciation for creativity and art
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing with excellent communication & customer service skills
- Have good organisational skills, be reliable, trustworthy and conscientious
- Willingness to work additional hours at short notice when required
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise schedules and manage workloads to meet deadlines
- Checking orders are complete and ready to be dispatched
- Packing orders securely into envelopes, tubes and boxes
- Booking deliveries onto various delivery systems
- Assisting clients by telephone and email
- Assist in production of our printing
Send CV and Covering letter to Dave@theprintspace.co.uk
Interviews will be conducted by Zoom video calls