Upload your signature & branding
First you need to add your artist name, signature & logo which we use to populate your certificate of authenticity. Here is how you can do that:
- Click on your name/profile icon in the top right corner of the creativehub homepage
- Select ‘Art store settings’ from the drop down
- You will be taken to the ‘My Art Store’ page. Select ‘Brand settings’ from the left-hand side menu
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘Artists and signatures’ section.
- Upload your signature and save your artist name
- Next, scroll down to the ‘Branding for certificates’ section at the bottom of the page
- Upload your logo here
The below screen shows the creativehub logo as an example:
Select your certificate design
Once you have added your branding details, you need to choose your preferred COA design and apply it to your limited edition products. There are 6 design options. You can learn about them here.
Here is how you select your design:
- Click ‘Files’ from the left-hand side menu on the homepage
- Select the product you want to sell as a limited edition.
- Click ‘Sell as print’ from the right-hand side menu options
- Choose the preferred COA from the drop down. Note: You can preview all the designs by clicking the preview button.
- Set your editions and click save
NOTE: When you have made your selection, you must download one of your certificates to test that you are happy with how it looks. To do that, click ‘manage editions’ and tick one to download. To re-stock, untick the box and save.