Upload your branding details
You need to add the artist name and branding details in ‘Art store settings’ to create a personalised limited edition certificate. Here is how you can do that:
- Click on your name/profile icon in the top right corner of the creativehub homepage
- Select ‘Art store settings’ from the drop down.
- You will be taken to the ‘My Art Store’ page. Select ‘Brand settings’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘Artist names and signatures’ section.
- Add your name and your signature
- Scroll down to the ‘Branding for certificates’ section at the bottom of the page
- Upload your logo here.
The below screen shows the creativehub logo as an example:
You may notice that this section gives you an option to set up multiple artist names and logos. This is highly recommended if you are a gallery or collective of artists, selling on behalf of multiple artists with the help of a single website. You can sell the work of multiple artists with their own limited edition certificates. Click here to learn how to add multiple certificates in one account.
Select your certificate design
Once you have added your branding details, you need to choose your preferred COA design and apply it to your limited edition products. There are 6 design options. You can learn about them here.
Here is how you select your design:
- Click ‘Files’ from the left-hand side menu on the homepage
- Select the product you want to sell as a limited edition
- Click ‘Sell as print’ from the right-hand side menu options
- Choose the preferred COA from the drop down. Note: You can preview all the designs by clicking the preview button.
- Set your editions and click save