We are carbon neutral
theprintspace is the UK’s only Fine Art & Photo printing service that is completely carbon neutral. This means we offset all carbon emissions that our business is responsible for, including:
Delivery of our products to customers by couriers
Upload and download of image files to our servers by our clients
All the administration energy used in our company
Travel to work for the company’s staff
We offset our carbon emissions via The Gold Standard. More information about them can be found here.
It is our policy to not use forestry-based carbon offsetting projects, instead we invest in renewable energy projects. This is in line with Greenpeace guidance.
At theprintspace we are concerned about plastic pollution. The materials we use to produce your orders have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition.
- Sustainably sourced Inkjet papers
- Recyclable packaging envelopes
- Recyclable cardboard stiffeners
- Paper tape made from 100% recycled fibres
- Biodegradable bubble wrap
- 100% recycled polypropylene corner protectors
- Recyclable bio-polyethylene frame protection
Cycle to work scheme
theprintspace is committed to reducing environmental pollution where possible and since July 2010 has been part of the UK Government’s Cycle to Work scheme.
- Upfront cost of bicycle paid by theprintspace on behalf of staff
- Staff save a minimum of 25% on bicycle RRP
- Promotes healthier journeys to work for staff
- Reduces London’s traffic congestion
- Reduces London’s air and noise pollution
Get in touch
Use the live chat function which operates during UK office hours by clicking the blue icon in the bottom right of your page. Alternatively, use the form provided and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.